Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
new nike shoes
It was never going to garner the same attention as new nike shoes a remastered Air Jordan 1, but good on Nike for finally realizing that one of their most important models deserves to be treated as such. It s amazing how something that sounds so simple as going back into the vault and researching materials and builds and making them as close to the original as possible is all that the swoosh needed to quell the hate. Now if they can only do something about their pricing structure. It s not like remastered albums cost more, right?**Note: I know there s a lot of logistical and business reasons why Nike prices the way that they do, but don t tell that to Sneaker Twitter.Details like the toe box and the right neon color finally made the shoe worthy of the original release. 

We have been saddled with so many crappy reissues and hybrids of 95 that it was a glorious day when Nike finally decided to bring them back, me not copping nike 97 notwithstanding.Sense a pattern here? While Nike has made good to great new versions and colorways of the Air Force 1, Air Max 95 and the Cortez through the years, they have also had so many botches that all hope for genuine reissues seemed hopeless. Even something as simple and classic like the Cortez that Forrest Gump nike acg wore could have gone sideways had Nike not done their research. Thankfully they did and this past Halloween I saw somebody in a Forrest costume with the Cortez shoes. Yes, somebody actually wore them and didn t just try to resell them on eBay once word got out that they were going for double or triple their retail value. 

The Air Jordan XX9 is a fantastic performer on the court. Sadly, Jordan Brand never really took advantage of the shoe s performance woven upper that can produce photo-realistic images& except for that one time during NBA All-Star Weekend. The Photo Reel XX9 features the classic Nike Air Jordan ad with a mid-flight MJ nike air in the Jumpman pose. With the Air Jordan XXX coming soon, it s unlikely we ll get other kicks in this vein, so if you can find a pair for a good price, you won t regret it.When you re Ronnie Fieg, you can do pretty much whatever you please and that includes creating a special Asics Gel Lyte 3 that looks back on your previous work. With a spectacular package that includes a plethora of accessories, Fieg managed to produce a better  What The shoe than Nike has in years. 

Bucket maker Uncle Drew is to Kyrie Irving what Lil Penny was to Penny Hardaway 20 years ago. But while Big Penny let his sidekick do most of the talking, both Drew and Kyrie love to chat it up, which is why you can find their catchphrases all throughout the reflective swoosh of this special edition Nike Kyrie 1 produced in collaboration with Pepsi. The colorway is perfect for the Uncle Drew persona (white with a gum sole is an old man standard) while the swoosh just adds a little bit of modern flair. Hopefully Nike will see fit to drop these in the future because holy crap you won t believe that number of inquiries I ve gotten about these shoes and if I m interested in selling (I m not nor will I ever be). 

But the Curry One is a shoe made for nike air force 1 low the courts and the kids ate it up in 2015. While the supply was somewhat intentionally limited, especially in comparison to the widely available Under Armour Curry Two, fans of the NBA MVP and those looking for something different were treated to a solid on-court performer and a chance to be on the ground floor of something special. Remember, there was a time when your favorite Jordans and Kobes and Iversons were only seen on the court. If Curry can keep this string of good play and health going, his [Imagen: nike%20air%20force%201%20low-775rez.jpg] retro game will be crazy when that time comes& 
Responder }}}}}}}
Gracias de:

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)